Monday, June 28, 2010

1st time visiting Police Station & Jail

I went to a Police Station today, to get a "Police Criminal Record". Was suppose to do it myself but was to scared to do it, so i ask my mom to come with me. :) cuz i do like to deal with Policeman in Indonesia. I've been to Police Station in Australia to accompany my friend to PCR, but they're nice Police. Here in Indonesia are a bit different, they look mean and got "CASH" written all over their faces, which mean "no cash = no help" & they look unprofessional. :S
Went in and ask for PCR and the police officers ask me to take off my lip ring & earring. So i ask "why?" but they said nothing. *WTF* i was annoyed, cuz i ask a question and have no answer, DISSAPOINTMENT!

I was glad it didn't take ages to get it done, cuz there's barely any people there apart from the policeman and prisoners. It was scary as hell, looks like movie. Scary, big mean guys.. Ewwww...







xoxo Agus

No comments: