Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Apollo goes Bollywood

Closing Party with my BFF (Beth) at Apollo, Jakarta.. This is my favorite club in Jakarta, uhhmm no actually my fav club in the entire Indonesia, cuz its like the only LGBT friendly club, after the other one was shut.. the best thing bout this club is actually the STRIPPER POLE!! LOL :) I love pole dancing, even though im suck at it.. Hahahahaha.. it was one a pleasant nite to just let loose n fun.. It actually might be one of our last night, before i leave Jakarta for work next month to Europe *fingerscross*.. while Beth in Jakarta working and maybe getting engaged and all that jazz.. hopefully the marriage will take place in Jakarta when i come back from my 10 month work contract..!! well thats what i hope happen, it would mean alot for me :) uggghhhh... anyway, love this pic alot... taken by one of my friend, Rhico that helps around the club..
i'm so gonna mis this place when im gone...!!


xoxo Agus

1 comment:

- e - said...

MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS SO MUCH !